Friday 24 December 2010

Inspiration for the Uncertain


Lately, I have been experiencing un-certainty in all possible forms, shapes and sizes.
In moments of un-certainty I tend to reach for something, anything certain.
There is a constant struggle to fight away that which is un-certain.

But is there anything that is certain?
Maybe. Maybe not.

Then why fight it? Why fight anything?
When I was looking for some answers and questions in this direction.
I came across this .......

"Living with doubt

... is almost always more profitable than living with certainty.

People don't like doubt, so they pay money and give up opportunities to avoid it.

If you need reassurance, you're giving up quite a bit to get it.

On the other hand, if you can get in the habit of seeking out uncertainty, you'll have developed a great instinct "

~ Seth Godin



Another post on his blog that also caught my attention. Couldnt be more true.

This got my brain juices buzzing.

Buzzing on.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment